Created to serve the needs of people looking for Nu-Disco and Disco music on the web, Nu Disco Your Disco saw the light in late 2010 to fill in that blank spot at the time. Combining Facebook and Soundcloud to promote free songs and mixes pushed the popularity of NDYD over the time and with the increase of work due to the large amount of exclusive content, Kris Santiago teamed up with Marc Liebe to let their musical child grow.
After initially starting to deliver content in 2013 to DI FM for a radio-show,
Kris and Marc received an offer from Ricardo Torres who wanted to host a weekly radio-show for NDYD on Grant Nelson’s D3EP Radio Network which was the start into The NDYD Show. Ricardo hosted a lot of international artists such as Dr. Packer, Alex Hook, Birdee, Get Down Edits, Razor-N-Tape and many more up to this day and earned praise from disco and house lovers across the globe.
It was only a matter of time to expend due to the big network, that was built and therefore, NDYD added NDYD Records to the portfolio in November 2014. The first official release “Moodblanc – Make Love (The Remixes)” went viral on the 11th of November and served as a start into a complete new era for the rarely-sleeping guys from Germany.
Up to this day, there have been 24 releases including ‘The Cool Kids’ made by Roman artist BVRGER which made the Top 5 Spotify Viral Charts in the US, UK and Germany and crossed over 2.000.000 plays on the streaming-service while the ‘Gentle’-remix of Kyodai charted in the Top 20 of Traxsource in 2017 and has been played by famous house-producers such as Karizma, Kiko Navarro and Oscar G. The story of success doesn’t stop in 2018 as Phonk D’s ‘Disco Goodies’ EP has been highly sought after as three tracks charted on Traxsource and Juno Download. The most popular track named Darlin’ Playa made it all the way to No.3 of the disco charts and the Top 40 of Traxsource while also charting in several countries on their respective iTunes charts while being supported by the likes of Sebb Junior, Mousse T and DJ Friction. The 24th release on NDYD Records is also the very first one pressed on vinyl – making it already to the Top 10 on Decks and probably selling out within a short time.
Whether it’s label-nights like the ones held in Paris, Miami Beach, Berlin, Aalborg or Frankfurt or gigs around the globe in places such as Los Angeles, Dubai, London, Istanbul, Berlin, Cannes, Stockholm, Oslo or Barcelona, the future looks as sunny and promising as the music NDYD is releasing and promoting.
- 24 digital record-releases and one vinyl record-release
- weekly radio-show on UK-based webradio D3EP Radio Network every Monday from 11 – 12 am CET – hosted by Ricardo Torres)
- monthly FB live-stream DJ-sessions curated by Cloak Dagger from New York
- weekly guest-mixes on Soundcloud since late 2011 until 2016 (check the contributing artists right here)
- weekly coverage of the latest tracks, trends and news in disco and house on Nudiscoyourdisco.com
- 3 free compilations with contributing artists like Keljet, Plage 84, Alkalino, DJ Friction,…
- numerous gigs & labelnights in different cities and countries (e.g. WMC / Miami, Wanderlust / Paris, Berlin / Cosmic Kaspar, Gibson / Frankfurt, Vestera V4 / Denmark…)